Application for the 2017 Staff Award for Global Engagement
The 2017 Staff Award for Global Engagement honors and recognizes outstanding accomplishments and contributions to global engagement by non-academic Georgia State University staff.
Eligible faculty, staff, and students from all Georgia State University campuses are invited to apply for the 2017 International Education Awards: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Clarkston, Decatur, Dunwoody, and Newton. Click here for the 2017 International Education Awards webpage.
Eligibility: Consideration for this award shall be given to a current Georgia State University staff who are full-time non-academic staff and meet one of the following:
- Have a demonstrated track record of leading and/or influencing internationalization in their unit/area and visibly contributing to global engagement at Georgia State over the past year;
- Have made exemplary contributions in furthering international and global education by initiating or supporting programs that enrich the experiences of students, faculty and fellow non-staff members on and off-campus;
- Have made contributions to international education beyond the boundary of their job duties or unit;
- Staff members can nominate themselves, and/or;
- Faculty/staff can nominate a staff member.
Preference will be given to nominees who have made contributions in more than one area. Candidates must have been employed full-time at Georgia State University for at least two years to be eligible for nomination.
The application cycle for the 2017 Staff Award for Global Engagement has closed.
All 2017 International Education Award Recipients will be honored at the invitation-only International Honorary Luncheon on Monday, November 13 at Georgia State University.
Subject heading: 2017 Staff Award for Global Engagement
*Staff of the Office of International Initiatives are not eligible to apply or be nominated for this award. They may however nominate staff.*