- Review Georgia State University’s Guidelines and Procedures for International Partnership Agreements.
- Decide on the extent of the relationship or collaboration; this will determine the type of international agreement to be initiated.
- The Summary of Types and Purposes of GSU International Cooperation Agreement provides a good overview.
- Check GSU’s International Cooperation Agreements Database to determine if an agreement with the institution is already in place.
- Review role of GSU’s support units and the university approval process.
- Review and consult with relevant GSU units especially where the collaboration involves student, faculty and research programs.
- Download applicable agreement template and draft the agreement.
- Submit draft agreement to email@example.com
- Use the Track Pending Agreements Tool to track the progress of your agreement.
- Contact the Office of International Initiatives (OII) at 404-413-2530 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, additional guidance and support.
Refer to the Program Director’s Checklist for guidance on details to be included in your agreement.
Download the applicable template and draft your agreement.
Submit an electronic PDF copy or original hard copy of your signed checklist along with an electronic copy of your draft agreement to email@example.com.