Applying to the Summer Institute is easy! Follow the instructions below to submit your application today. For questions, please contact the Office of International Initiatives at email@example.com.
- March 1: Submit your application, Intent to Register form, and Registration Agreement form to the Office of International Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *Reminder: Apply for a passport (if you don’t already have one).
- March 15: Pay $450 deposit online at http://gsu.peertransfer.com. Note: in order to pay your deposit online, you need your Georgia State student ID #. You will receive this after your application has been processed by our Admissions team.
- April 1: Submit financial documents to Georgia State’s International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) office. Download the International Applicant Immigration form and the International Applicant Financial Information form to begin this process. You can also visit the ISSS site for more information on applying for an F-1 student visa.
- June 1: Submit Certificate of Immunization form to the Office of International Initiatives at email@example.com.