Applying to the Summer Institute is easy! Follow the instructions below to submit your application today. For questions, please contact the Office of International Initiatives at email@example.com.
Application deadline is March 1.
- February 1: Online application opens.
- March 1: Priority application deadline. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis after this date.
- March 15: Pay the $450 deposit online through Flywire as an International Wire Transfer. Visit gsu.edu/summerinstitute for more details. Note: in order to pay your deposit online, you need your Georgia State student ID number. You will receive this after your application has been processed by our Admissions team.
- March 15: Complete International Student & Scholar Services required documents for your student visa. Visit gsu.edu/summerinstitute for more information.
- May 1: Submit Certificate of Immunization form to the Office of International Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.