The Summer Institute offers international students a unique opportunity to experience life on an American campus.
The 2015 dates are July 1 – August 1. Please visit the Application Instructions tab for information about application deadlines.
June 30: Arrive in Atlanta
July 2: Orientation
July 4: National holiday / Fireworks at Centennial Olympic Park
July 6: Classes begin
July 27: Final exams begin
August 1: Program ends
Weekends are free for CityPass excursions (see below), shopping, or travel on your own.
Summer Institute students will live in safe and modern on-campus housing.
- In-room cable internet and wireless internet in public areas
- 24-hour security
- Study lounge
- Shuttle to campus and nearby shopping
What Does the Program Fee Include?
The 2015 program fee is $4,520. *Note: airfare and visa fees are not included.
- In-state Tuition & Fees
- Medical Insurance
- Transportation & Excursions
- “Breeze Card” for local transportation
- Transportation to/from airport plus two trips to local attractions
- Admission to Atlanta attractions, which may include
- World of Coca-Cola
- Georgia Aquarium
- High Museum of Art
- Zoo Atlanta
- Stone Mountain
- GSU PantherCard
- Access to Recreation Center & Library