Application for the 2018 Faculty Award for Global Engagement – Research & Scholarship
The 2018 Faculty Award for Global Engagement – Research & Scholarship honors and recognizes outstanding academic accomplishments and contributions to global engagement by Georgia State University faculty.
Nominations for the 2018 International Education Awards were accepted from all Georgia State University campuses: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Clarkston, Decatur, Dunwoody, and Newton. Click here for the 2018 International Education Awards webpage.
Consideration for this award shall be given to current Georgia State faculty who:
- Have a demonstrated track record of global engagement in research and scholarship at Georgia State University
- Examples include: international research collaborations and research on international topics.
- Have made exemplary contributions to the global engagement of the university and its faculty, staff, students, and alumni; to the understanding of global and international affairs; and/or to international communities and stakeholders locally or abroad.
- Faculty members can nominate themselves, and/or;
- Faculty/staff can nominate a faculty member.
Preference will be given to applicants who have made contributions in more than one area of research and scholarship. Applicants must have been employed full-time at Georgia State University for at least two years to be eligible for nomination.
The application closed October 2, 2018.
Subject heading: 2018 Faculty Award for Global Engagement – Research & Scholarship
All 2018 International Education Award Recipients will be honored at the invitation-only International Honorary Reception on Thursday, November 15 at Georgia State University.