Application for the 2018 Staff Award for Global Engagement
The 2018 Staff Award for Global Engagement honors and recognizes outstanding accomplishments and contributions to global engagement by non-academic Georgia State University staff.
Nominations for the 2018 International Education Awards were accepted from all Georgia State University campuses: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Clarkston, Decatur, Dunwoody, and Newton. Click here for the 2018 International Education Awards webpage.
Consideration for this award shall be given to a current Georgia State University staff who are full-time non-academic staff and meet one of the following:
- Have a demonstrated track record of leading and/or influencing internationalization in their unit/area and visibly contributing to global engagement at Georgia State over the past year;
- Have made exemplary contributions in furthering international and global education by initiating or supporting programs that enrich the experiences of students, faculty and fellow non-staff members on and off-campus;
- Have made contributions to international education beyond the boundary of their job duties or unit;
- Staff members can nominate themselves, and/or;
- Faculty/staff can nominate a staff member.
Preference will be given to applicants who have made contributions in more than one area. Applicants must have been employed full-time at Georgia State University for at least two years to be eligible for nomination.
The application closed October 2, 2018.
Subject heading: 2018 Staff Award for Global Engagement
All 2018 International Education Award Recipients will be honored at the invitation-only International Honorary Reception on Thursday, November 15 at Georgia State University.
*Staff of the Office of International Initiatives are not eligible to apply or be nominated for this award. They may however nominate staff.*