Enjoy a 3-day trip to Pensacola, Florida with costs COVERED by your iSPEED program costs!
Dates: July 28 – 30
You will be placed in a beachfront hotel, giving you quick access to visit Pensacola Beach anytime!
- You will be placed in a double room with 2 queen beds and 3 roommates (4 people in total per room).
- Many restaurants are located around the block.
Throughout the 3 day trip, we will visit many attractions which are covered by your iSPEED program fees. If you are participating in the normal Summer Institute, you will be required to pay additional fees to participate in the Florida Trip.
- Enjoy the clear waters of Pensacola Beach while swimming, playing volleyball and ultimate Frisbee, and enjoying lunch at the beach (equipment and lunch will be provided by Georgia State).
World’s largest Naval Aviation Museum
- Ride simulators to become a pilot of an aircraft.
- Enjoy 4D clips of the Blue Angels.
- See hundreds of historical aircrafts.
Hop on a boat for a two-hour tour of Pensacola’s clear waters while playing with dolphins!
Walk around downtown Pensacola to see different forms of America’s history, such as Veteran’s Memorial Park.
Cost for iSPEED applicants: NO ADDITIONAL COST