Join us for an opportunity to live and study in the city of Atlanta and experience engaging cultural activities.
Become a Georgia State Panther! Build your global network while gaining hands-on learning experiences!
Disclaimer: Students must be at least 18 years old at the time of the program start date (July 20, 2023). All applicants must be born before July 20, 2005.
Summer Sessions is designed for college-level students.
Georgia State will offer the following Summer Session Tracks (July 20 – August 3, 2023)E,
English and Cultural Seminars include useful language skills and practice. Additionally, students receive hands-on opportunities to learn about life in Atlanta and different aspects of U.S. culture and will meet Georgia State University students and Atlanta residents during our adventures in the city.
Program Cost: $2,550
Entrepreneurship seminars are designed to offer students the educational leverage to execute on their ideas, build their businesses and seize the opportunities when presented, even in uncertain times. Students will also have the chance to partake in culture and language sessions with Georgia State University students to learn about common customs and speech in the U.S.
Program Cost: $2,700
Students will learn about various aspects of chemical research, and have the opportunity to visit the museum at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention headquarters. Students will also have the chance to participate in culture and language discussions with Georgia State University students to learn about common cultural practices and the importance of language and dialogue in the U.S.
Program Cost: $2,700
Payments and Deadlines:
- Application Deadline – April 24, 2023
- 15 days after being accepted to Summer Sessions, all participants must pay a non-refundable $100 deposit, which will be applied to the total cost of the program. The deposit is refundable only if participants secure a visa appointment in a timely manner but cannot obtain a visa or if the program is canceled.
- Full Payment Deadline – May 15, 2023
- Before June 1st: Full refund of any money you have paid (MINUS a $100 non-refundable fee).
- No refunds will be issued after June 1st.
- If the program is canceled or a participant secures a visa appointment in a timely manner but cannot obtain a visa, then a full refund will be issued.
For questions about course content or availability, please contact the Office of International Initiatives at [email protected] or (404) 413-2530.