*Must be 18 or older at the time of submitting your application.
Applying to the Summer Institute is easy! Follow the instructions below to submit your application today. For questions, please contact the Office of International Initiatives at summer.gsu.edu.
Application for the 2018 Summer Institute is now closed. Thank you!
- February 12: Online application opens.
- March 15: Priority application deadline. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis after this date until May 1.
- March 30: Pay the $450 deposit online through Flywire as an International Wire Transfer. Note: in order to pay your deposit online, you need your Georgia State student ID number. You will receive this after your application has been processed by our Admissions team.
- Log into your Georgia State University PAWS account (upon your first visit to that page, you will need to click “Activate Your CampusID” and follow the instructions) and select the “International Wire Payment” button in the “My Bill” section. You will be directed to the “Flywire by PeerTransfer” page.
- Follow the instructions by filling out the “Payment” section all the way down to “Create a new account” section (Here you will create your new account by entering the requested information).
- Click “Continue with Payment”.
- March 15 – May 1: Complete International Student & Scholar Services required documents for your student visa. All communication regarding your student visa process will go to your email; the online system is called iStart.
- June 5: Pay your remaining balance online via your student account (through Flywire).
- June 15: Submit Certificate of Immunization form to the Office of International Initiatives at [email protected].
- June 15: Register and pay for PGH Global health insurance.
- Cost of enrollment is $79.53 USD ($2.41/day).
- Enrollment deadline is July 14, 2018.