*Must be 18 or older at the time of submitting your application.
Application for the 2019 Summer Institute will open soon. Thank you!
- November: Online application opens.
- March 30: Application deadline. (Please note: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis after this date.)
- March 30: Pay the $450 deposit online through Flywire as an International Wire Transfer. Note: in order to pay your deposit online, you need your Georgia State student ID number. You will receive this after your application has been processed by our Admissions team.
- Log into your Georgia State University PAWS account (upon your first visit to that page, you will need to click “Activate Your CampusID” and follow the instructions) and select the “International Wire Payment” button in the “My Bill” section. You will be directed to the “Flywire by PeerTransfer” page.
- Follow the instructions by filling out the “Payment” section all the way down to “Create a new account” section (Here you will create your new account by entering the requested information).
- Click “Continue with Payment”.
Within 2 weeks upon being accepted:
- Pay the $450 deposit online through Flywire as an International Wire Transfer. Visit gsu.edu/summerinstitute for more details. Note: in order to pay your deposit online, you need your Georgia State student ID number. You will receive this after your application has been processed by our Admissions team.
- Complete International Student & Scholar Services required documents for your student visa. Visit gsu.edu/summerinstitute for more information.
- May 15:
1. Pay your remaining balance online via your student account (through Flywire).
2. Submit Certificate of Immunization form to the Office of International Initiatives at email@example.com.
- June 15: Register and pay for PGH Global health insurance.
- Cost of enrollment is $79.53 USD ($2.41/day).
- Enrollment deadline is March 30 2019.