Summer Institute (SI) Scholarship
To assist students in covering the Summer Institute program fee, Georgia State University offers scholarships to eligible applicants. The SI Scholarship prioritizes students who:
- Demonstrate financial need*
- Have little experience living/traveling abroad
- Show a strong interest in the program
- Clearly articulate a past leadership or learning experience
- $2,000 to five (5) students
- $1,000 to five (5) students
- $500 to seven (7) students
The deadline for submitting the scholarship form for the 2019 program is March 30th. Your completed application will then be reviewed by multiple raters to determine your eligibility.
You may apply HERE.